Monday 29 October 2012

Final Packaging Nets

These are nets of how the final packaging for Phonica would look, I am really pleased with the way my design worked on the card, it has a rustic feel that I was trying to achieve. The address is to be hand written in a black marker pen for each parcel as this adds a more personal touch. I had the marker pen idea during my research, throughout the Phonica store labels and posters have been written by hand in marker pen, incorporating this in to my design also incorporates a little of the personality of the shop in to the online shopping experience.

 

I created the black ink lines and swirls using oil paint and a plastic knife,

  • I sqeezed a blob of black oil paint on to a large sheet of paper and used a roller to spread it evenly.
  • I then took another sheet of paper and lay this on top.
  • I used the edge of a plastic knife to create shapes on the paper, I went for swirls and wavy lines to immitate the look of a vinyl record and of sound waves.
  • I then separated the pages and scanned the images in to photoshop.

No comments:

Post a Comment