Tuesday 26 February 2013

I have had a busy week after the hand in of my digital skills module I still had a lot of work to do for my DandAD entry.
I have also been working on some rewards cards and promotional posters for the Village Hotel Newcastle Starbucks franchise, I was asked to come up with a rewards card that would fit in with the Starbucks look but, as the store is a franchise, there were certain restrictions on what I could actually put on the card, we were not allowed to call it a 'starbucks card' so I opted for 'my rewards'. I also produced some illustrations of coffee cups and muffins which I have used on the card. I came up with a range of designs for the card and after a meeting with the manager, we decided on this one...


I have been working on several posters and promotional pieces for the store along with the card, I have kept the colour scheme and fonts the same throughout to ensure continuity. 
Initial feedback has been good and hopefully my designs will be going in to production this week.

No comments:

Post a Comment