Tuesday 18 December 2012

Sparks Electricians Branding



After my last post I created a presentation of my designs and showed them to the client during our next meeting, I asked the client if my designs met the brief and he agreed that they did, he liked this design the most and decided that it would be the logo for his business.




This is the refined logo, the client would like this applied to his van and business cards.

I am going to design these and email a PDF of the finished logo to him to use on his business plan.

I used Photoshop to mockup the logo in situ on the client’s van, I checked what van he had at the meeting and found an image on Google of the same colour van.
I have found that it is important to get the perspective right when applying designs in situ by using cmd to manipulate individual corners it is possible to stretch the design in to place for a realistic finish. I used a blending mode also. In some cases liquify has been useful but I didn’t need it on this occasion.

No comments:

Post a Comment