Wednesday 5 December 2012

Sparks Electricians Branding


Sparks electricians…

I was approached to design a corporate identity for an electrician starting his own business so I arranged a meeting with him to discuss the details of the brief.

The name of the business is ‘SPARKS’ and the client would like the design to feature a lightening strike, and the colours blue, yellow and silver.
The logo would feature on business cards, the client’s van, and a stationery set.

He would like visuals within a fortnight as he has to apply for a business loan at the end of the month.

After our meeting I planned how I would fit this work in to the timescale I had…



I began work by sketching ideas on paper, and then scanned a couple of them in to Illustrator to develop them further...

I have arranged another meeting in which I will present my designs and talk about stationery etc.


No comments:

Post a Comment