Thursday 24 May 2012

Work based learning

After a bit of a panic over the past week, I managed to pull the rest of my magazine together. It was brilliant to finally see the finished product. I decided to make a couple of changes as there were elements of the cover that I felt weren't working. I decided on a new colour scheme for it and one of my other layout ideas from the planning stage. Initially I was going to design a couple of contrasting options for each feature but I later realised that this was not time effective and that it would be better to just develop one good magazine than to rush two. I found using inDesign a little difficult at first as I had only used it for smaller projects in the past however, I'm now far more confident using the software and found that I couldn't do without it since. I have enjoyed tge work based learning module as I created my own brief and it was something I really wanted to do however this was also a slight downfall for me as I spent quite a while deciding exactly what it was that I wanted to do that it compromised my ability to finish tge module on time. In future projects I plan to make better use of time planning techniques as I feel it will be beneficial to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment