Friday 10 February 2012

Renault brief

I've had a few ideas for the renault brief, one plays on the environmentally friendly aspect of the car, I think that a few people will probably take this route as the car is powered by electricity. My idea is photography based, I want to take some close ups of natural textures and elements, trees, the sea, sky for example and use these as the basis for the design. As the car is aimed at city dwellers I thought it would be a refreshing sight in an urban environment and emphasise the car's zero carbon design feature.
I had another idea to make the car look quite sporty although it can only reach a max speed of 50mph, I thought iy might be fun and appeal to the younger market while giving a lift in the credibility department.
I aim to have one of these ideas uploaded by Tuesday.

No comments:

Post a Comment