Friday 3 February 2012

Body Painting

Today I had a session booked in the photography studio for my ministry of sound design. I used body paint, the laser cut stencil i designed and a sponge to create stippled effect, colourful typography on Donna's back, I used the same effect on Vanessa and Danielle's arms. The initial idea was to have arms in the air with the words on, this was harder to shoot than I imagined as the stencil reached shoulder height so it was hard not to get heads in shot. The back shots went well after some carefully arranged lighting. I am going to look at the images in photoshop and digitally manipulate them for the purpose of the ministry of sound poster. Gary the photographer also gave me the option to book another session on Thursday if I decide I need some more arm images using a smaller stencil.

No comments:

Post a Comment