Monday 1 April 2013

Mahas Classics development...


This is the development of the branding and logo I have designed for Mahas Classics...


Once I had refined my sketches, I scanned them in and began to develop them digitally, I was unsure, at this point, which of my ideas I wanted to progress so I decided to develop a range and see how they turned out.

I used the pen tool in illustrator to recreate my designs, this was quite time consuming but I enjoy working in illustrator and it meant that I had the freedom of a vector image to manipulate once they were done.



I began experimenting with various typefaces to work in collaboration with the 'M'. As the 'M' is a very decorative element of this design I looked for highly legible, classic fonts that would work in harmony with it rather than over complicate the design.

The sans-serif type-faces worked best and I have narrowed it down to two...



I have decided to design the stationery and apply both options, I will then be able to see how they work in situ.

No comments:

Post a Comment